1. Public Comments.
2. Consider Approval of Personnel Actions.
3. Consider Approval of Payroll.
4. Consider Approval of Line-item Transfers and Budget Amendments.
5. Consider approval of Claims.
6. Public hearing for the Revision of Lots 471, 472, & 473, Section 4, of Holly Lake Ranch Subdivision, and take necessary action.
7. Consider approval of Pecan Point Subdivision.
8. Consider approval of nomination of Dana Donahue as an At-Large Representative to the Wood County Industrial Commission Board of Directors.
9. Consider approval of the re-appointment of Ken Donahue to the Wood County Industrial Commission Board of Directors for the City of Alba.
10. Consider approval of Don Clemons’ nomination to the Upper Sabine Valley Solid Waste Management Board of Directors for Precinct 2.
11. Consider approval of Wood County Road Permit #2126 for Precinct 4.
12. Consider approval to receive excess proceeds from Linebarger, Goggan, Blair and Sampson for Wood County Tax Sale Properties.
13. Discuss and take action to appoint members to serve as a Selection Committee to perform procurement of professional services for an anticipated Texas Capital Fund (TCF) application/project.
14. Discuss and consider authorizing the County Judge to execute the Code of Conduct Policy for an anticipated Texas Capital Fund application/project.
15. Consider approval of Proclamation designating March 19-25, 2017 as Poison Prevention Week.
16. Consider approval of Proclamation proclaiming April 6, 2017 as WWI (Great War) Remembrance Day, in Wood County.
17. Consider approval of sale of surplus equipment for Road & Bridge Pct. 1 & 2 by use of Equify Auctions at 24280 Interstate 20, Wills Points, TX 75169 on March 21, 2017.
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this notice, the Court should determine that a closed or executive meeting or session of the Court is required, then such closed or executive meeting or session as authorized by Section 551.071 through 551.076 Texas Government Code will be held by the Court at the date, hour, and place given in this notice or as soon after the commencement of the meeting covered by this notice as the Court may conveniently meet in such closed or executive meeting or session concerning any and all subjects and for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071 through 551.076 Texas Government Code. Should any final action, final decision, or final vote be required in the opinion of the Court with regard to any matter considered in such closed or executive meeting or session, then such final action, final decision, or final vote shall be at either:
1. The open meeting covered by this notice upon the reconvening of this public meeting, or
2. At a subsequent public meeting of the Court upon notice thereof; as the Court shall determine.