1. Public Comments.
2. Consider Approval of Personnel Actions.
3. Consider Approval of Payroll.
4. Consider Approval of Line-item Transfers and Budget Amendments.
5. Consider approval of Claims.
6. Consider approval of Wood Court Road Permits #2128, and #2129 for Pct. 4.
7. Consider approval of Treasurer's Report for month ending 1/31/2017.
8. Consider approval of Proclamation designating April as Child Abuse Prevention Month.
9. Consider approval of Order Authorizing San Jacinto Day Fireworks Sales.
10. Consider approval of Interlocal Agreement with the City of Quitman for mowing of water treatment lagoons, water and sewer right of ways through 12/31/2017.
11. Consider approval of Road Damage Release.
12. Consider approval of Interlocal Agreements between Wood County Elections and local entities for the May 6, 2017 elections.
13. Consider approval of Interlocal Agreement with Franklin County for the housing of inmates.
14. Consider acceptance of resignation of Brad Floyd and approval of Dr. Joanne Wisdom to the WCIC Board of Directors for the City of Quitman, term ending 9/30/2017.
15. Consider approval of Resolution changing the name of Wood County Airport.
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this notice, the Court should determine that a closed or executive meeting or session of the Court is required, then such closed or executive meeting or session as authorized by Section 551.071 through 551.076 Texas Government Code will be held by the Court at the date, hour, and place given in this notice or as soon after the commencement of the meeting covered by this notice as the Court may conveniently meet in such closed or executive meeting or session concerning any and all subjects and for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071 through 551.076 Texas Government Code. Should any final action, final decision, or final vote be required in the opinion of the Court with regard to any matter considered in such closed or executive meeting or session, then such final action, final decision, or final vote shall be at either:
1. The open meeting covered by this notice upon the reconvening of this public meeting, or
2. At a subsequent public meeting of the Court upon notice thereof; as the Court shall determine.