1. Public Comments.
2. Consider Approval of Personnel Actions.
3. Consider Approval of Payroll.
4. Consider Approval of Line-item Transfers and Budget Amendments.
5. Consider approval of Claims.
6. Consider acknowledgement of the Financial Statements for the Wood County Emergency Services District No. 1.
7. Consider approval of tax exemption for Lake Country Playhouse, Inc. as a Texas Historic Landmark pursuant to Section 11.24 of the Texas Property Code.
8. Consider approval of Wood County Road Permits #2132 for Pct. 2; and #2133 for Pct. 3.
9. Consider approval of contribution of Wood County Surplus/Salvage Assets currently stored in the old café building to Winnsboro Community Resource Center.
10. Consider approval of Farmers Electric Cooperative’s request to build power line across Wood County Road #1780, Precinct 1.
11. Consider approval of Resolution authorizing the submission of a request to the Northeast Texas Municipal Water District concerning the addition of Russell Acker to the water planning group.
12. Consider approval of Resolution Authorizing the Submission of a Request to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts for a Portion of Unclaimed Capital Credits from Electric Cooperatives Servicing Citizens of Wood County.
13. Consider approval of request for the use of Lake Hawkins dam for July 2nd Fireworks Show by the Love Lake Hawkins Association.
14. Consider approval of Resolution with TxDOT for the replacement of bridge located on CR 4870 at Lake Winnsboro and authorization for Judge Jeanes to sign the Advance Funding Agreement when received.
15. Consider approval of pledge and/or release of securities.
16. Consider approval of Resolution regarding the Wood County Investment Policy Review and Appointment of Investment Officer.
17. Consider acknowledgement of presentation of bankruptcy property by Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP.
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this notice, the Court should determine that a closed or executive meeting or session of the Court is required, then such closed or executive meeting or session as authorized by Section 551.071 through 551.076 Texas Government Code will be held by the Court at the date, hour, and place given in this notice or as soon after the commencement of the meeting covered by this notice as the Court may conveniently meet in such closed or executive meeting or session concerning any and all subjects and for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071 through 551.076 Texas Government Code. Should any final action, final decision, or final vote be required in the opinion of the Court with regard to any matter considered in such closed or executive meeting or session, then such final action, final decision, or final vote shall be at either:
1. The open meeting covered by this notice upon the reconvening of this public meeting, or
2. At a subsequent public meeting of the Court upon notice thereof; as the Court shall determine.